Mr. Sieben’s practice is limited to representing personal injury clients. John Sieben has spent his entire legal career representing personal injury clients in both district court and in the workers’ compensation system. He has successfully represented thousands of clients since 1986 through favorable settlements, trial results and appellate decisions. He combines old-fashioned litigation tactics with modern alternative dispute resolution methods to produce good results. He has been honored on three separate occasions as a “Rising Star” in the Minnesota Journal of Law and Politics.
Mr. Sieben is also an active member of his community. He has coached numerous youth athletic teams, taught religious education and served on the Woodbury Parks Commission.
Mr. Sieben does not charge any fee to review a case. No fee is charged unless he obtains a recovery for his client. To consult with Mr. Sieben, please email him at [email protected] or call 651-437-3148 ext. 280 or 1-866-389-2540.
- Dear Mr. Sieben, an overdue note of thanks to a great attorney. I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful job you did on my case. Never once did I feel any pressure. You are truly a very kind and caring person. Thank you most sincerely. Fondly, Marge S.
- John Sieben, thank you again for how much you have helped my family and myself. God bless you and your business. Lynette D.
- Dear John Sieben and staff, just a little note to thank you for the fantastic job you did for me. I really do appreciate all the work you did on my behalf…thank you for all the hard work and patience with me for all my questions. Sincerely, LaVerne K.
- John and Scott, thanks for all the work you have done on our case over the past 2 years. It has been a difficult time for us but you helped us have some justice and peace in our lives by the settlement. We really appreciate all that you have done especially the care and support you have shown us. Leann and Rick T.
- Dear John, thank you again for all the time and effort you put into my case. I really appreciated everything you did for me. If I ever need a lawyer again (hopefully not) I will be contacting you. Kitty L.
- John and staff, we would like to take this time to say thank you to all of you for the outstanding support and dedication we received from you throughout this legal process. No matter if we win or lose this case it was an exceptional feeling just knowing you were in our corner. Kim N.
- John, how is everything going? I’m doing very well. I finished my first quarter of school. I got A’s in all my classes. I am very happy about that. I’m having a lot of fun in automotive class. I think I’m going to enjoy this. I’m also happy that I have a second chance. I appreciate all of what you’ve done. Thank you. David J.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Minnesota, 1986
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1986
- Hastings High School
- Carleton College
- B.A. - 1983
- Honors: with honors
- Major: Political Science
- Revealed unsafe practices in a vocational technical school training program and obtained compensation for severely injured students.
- Teamed with partners to obtain significant compensation for a high school student paralyzed as the result of multiple defendants? negligence, including dram shop claim based on illegal sale to a minor.
- Teamed with partners to obtain favorable settlement for the parents of a child who was tragically killed by a defective product.
- Prevented discontinuance of workers? compensation benefits on hundreds of occasions.
- Obtained lifetime of weekly workers? compensation benefits for dozens of severely injured clients.
- Prevented workers? compensation insurance company from unilaterally reducing benefits to injured worker through landmark appellate case.
- Obtained significant appellate result requiring insurance company to pay for mental disability causally related to physical injury.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dakota County and Minnesota State Bar Associations
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association