Personal Injury Lawyers in Eagan
Clients come to Sieben Polk P.A. for lawyers with the knowledge and ability to obtain the recovery they need. As a local Twin Cities firm, we take the same care with our clients as we would with our families, friends and neighbors. We never lose sight of the very real challenges people face when they are injured in an accident. We understand the fears, and we understand the stress. It is our goal to relieve that burden by providing outstanding legal representation to our clients.
Our compassionate attorneys take the time to answer questions and keep clients informed about the status of their cases. We strive to empower our clients by providing them with options. From our base in Minnesota, we provide seriously injured clients with a superior level of legal representation designed to protect their rights and maximize their recoveries. Get answers from an attorney you can relate to. Call our firm locally at 651-437-3148.
The Experience And Skill Needed To Maximize Your Recovery After An Accident
We can provide this level of superior legal service because our firm’s lawyers hold between them more than 200 years of combined legal experience. Since 1972, Sieben Polk P.A. has protected the rights of clients in a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Car crashes — Find out why you should talk to us before discussing settlement with your insurance company.
- Construction accidents — Fight to obtain the compensation you need.
- Defective products and products liability — You can recover damages for defective design, manufacture and distribution of defective products.
- Dog bites — Learn about Minnesota’s strict liability law for dog bite claims.
- Drunk driving accidents — Pursue compensation from all responsible parties.
- Motorcycle accidents — Because motorcycle accident injuries are often severe, it is important to retain a lawyer who knows how to handle these types of claims.
- Pedestrian accidents — Pedestrian accidents often result in serious injury. Make sure you obtain a fair recovery.
- Semitruck accidents — Fatigue, distraction and inexperience are some of the major factors behind semitruck accidents.
- Slip, trip and fall accidents — Find out whether a property owner or a manager’s failure to act contributed to your injuries.
- Wrongful death — While nothing can bring back a loved one who has been lost, there are reasons you should consider pursuing a wrongful death claim.
- Amputations — Losing a digit or a limb will alter your life forever. Make sure you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Traumatic brain injuries — If you are wondering whether you or a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury, talk to one of our lawyers.
- Broken bones — Do not underestimate the impact of broken bone injury.
- Burn injuries — Burns are extremely painful and disfiguring. Find out your options for recovery.
- Injuries to children — Talk to an attorney about pursuing a claim for your child’s injury.
- Neck and back — Neck and back injuries often include nerve damage and can be disabling.
- Spinal cord injuries — Learn about how a spinal cord injury can impact your life and your options for recovery.
In all injury matters, our firm provides clients with a comprehensive menu of legal options, including negotiation and trial. Our seasoned attorneys advise clients thoroughly so they can choose from their options intelligently and confidently.
We leverage our experience to make the strongest case possible for our clients. We work hard to maximize our clients’ recovery to ensure that they receive the compensation they need for their injuries.