Chad Alexander is a partner at Sieben Polk with a practice focused on mesothelioma litigation and other personal injury, asbestos and wrongful death cases at Minnesota's only mesothelioma law firm. Sieben Polk is the only Minnesota law firm representing Minnesota's mesothelioma victims.
Chad has obtained compensation from asbestos companies for Minnesota's taconite miners and production workers, commercial and military aircraft mechanics, automotive mechanics, phenolic and plastics molders and operators, railroad workers, construction workers, Honeywell and Hormel employees, Navy and Air Force veterans, window production workers and those exposed in offices and schools, as well as for individuals exposed to asbestos fibers brought into the home on the work clothing of a spouse or parent. In addition to cases involving mesothelioma, he has also represented clients diagnosed with lung cancer, asbestosis, diffuse pleural fibrosis and benign pleural disease.
Chad's work has resulted in being honored as a “Rising Star” by Minnesota Law & Politics in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, an award given to only 2% of Minnesota lawyers under 40 years old. Chad is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, Minnesota Association for Justice, Dakota Bar Association and American Association for Justice.
He is licensed to practice in Minnesota and the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos Mesothelioma 80%
- Personal Injury 20%
- Minnesota, 2001
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- Saint Mary's University, Winona, Minnesota
Honors and Awards
- Minnesota Law & Politics "Rising Star" 2007-2012
- Super Lawyers "Rising Star" 2008-2012
- Selected By Super Lawyers 2014-2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Dakota County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Douglas Amdahl Inn of Court